This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm thInking I would rather hang out with my boys and watch a movie or play a game than go on stage and perform a play tonight.
New!! Add a picture and we will reward you as soon as we can so don't expect it to early!!
WARNING!!!!!!!!! If you type something inapropriat it will be deleted by us as soon as we can.
I am kina' bored
Whats up? give a comennt about what is goin' on!
Hey I just made a prank! go to it at the main page
You know that thing you made about shoopoog.com,that was hilarious! everybody check it out
I don't really feel like working today. Maybe I'll go fishing. What do you think?Eagle-eye
Today is a pretty good day. Can't wait for school to start.
hey
Like The new background
Okay this is cool!
Gotta new picture
Today I'm so tired and bored I'll write a book.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm thInking I would rather hang out with my boys and watch a movie or play a game than go on stage and perform a play tonight.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNew!! Add a picture and we will reward you as soon as we can so don't expect it to early!!
ReplyDeleteWARNING!!!!!!!!! If you type something inapropriat it will be deleted by us as soon as we can.
ReplyDeleteI am kina' bored
ReplyDeleteWhats up? give a comennt about what is goin' on!
ReplyDeleteHey I just made a prank! go to it at the main page
ReplyDeleteYou know that thing you made about shoopoog.com,
ReplyDeletethat was hilarious! everybody check it out
I don't really feel like working today. Maybe I'll go fishing. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteEagle-eye
Today is a pretty good day. Can't wait for school to start.
ReplyDeletehey
ReplyDeleteLike The new background
ReplyDeleteOkay this is cool!
ReplyDeleteGotta new picture
ReplyDeleteToday I'm so tired and bored I'll write a book.
ReplyDelete